• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the "Proctologist" and what does he collect?

47 posts in this topic

There's been a lot of discussion concerning an oral surgeon who has quite a comic and memorobilia collection, but isn't there a Proctologist on the boards who collects comics too. I figured out of fairness we should explore both ends of this subject.

There's been a lot of discussion concerning an oral surgeon who has quite a comic and memorobilia collection, but isn't there a Proctologist on the boards who collects comics too. I figured out of fairness we should explore both ends of this subject.

I hear he collects all kinds of sh*t.

I hear he collects all kinds of sh*t.

GA books? :kidaround:

I guessing we might need an on-board proctologist, especially if very many of you follow OldGuy's advice.