• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigs in the UK?

13 posts in this topic

Not at this time to 1) and 2), Currently CGC does not set up at UK cons and no Witnesses reside in the UK.

If you know a UK based CGC member dealer who wants to expand to do Signature Series, tell him to contact CGC to discuss.

Carlos, board name "gothamcentral", did a few UK books for me last year....Sean Phillips and Charlie Adlard to be exact, so there is a chance he might do a few UK cons this year as well. Hopefully that helps! :)

Interesting, so it's not completely out of the question!

I take it Carlos is not resident in the UK, but was visiting? If any other witnesses are going to be attending anything in the UK, please do advertise quite loudly as I would surely be interested :)

Carlos, board name "gothamcentral", did a few UK books for me last year....Sean Phillips and Charlie Adlard to be exact, so there is a chance he might do a few UK cons this year as well. Hopefully that helps! :)

Both of whom could've signed some Hellblazers for me!

If any other witnesses are going to be attending anything in the UK, please do advertise quite loudly as I would surely be interested :)

You never know what the future holds. ;)

If any other witnesses are going to be attending anything in the UK, please do advertise quite loudly as I would surely be interested :)

You never know what the future holds. ;)

....the future is unwritten, the only future is the one we make....

Que, Terminator theme music....