• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta GRAIL day, month, year, decade, whatever!!!!

46 posts in this topic

This was a deal years in the making and I thank all my friends and fellow collectors who gave me encouragement to make it happen. I also want to thank the seller for making the deal possible. I finally have a nice high-res image of the piece out of the frame for all to enjoy.

So, without further ado, the original cover to Vampirella 5 by the Modern Master: Frank Frazetta:

Fraz2.jpg

This was a deal years in the making and I thank all my friends and fellow collectors who gave me encouragement to make it happen. I also want to thank the seller for making the deal possible. I finally have a nice high-res image of the piece out of the frame for all to enjoy.

So, without further ado, the original cover to Vampirella 5 by the Modern Master: Frank Frazetta:

Fraz2.jpg

Thank you for sharing this awesome acquisition.

Congratulations!

I know Frazetta keeps almost everything with but a few exceptions.

What would you say were the number of finished pieces like this that are out in circulation, excluding prelims or sketches (not still with FF I mean)?