• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 16

138 posts in this topic

Hope this is a big whining round. :wishluck:

How could it not be.

The last one is eerily silent. I guess people don't like to whine about how they were loose on that book as compared to being "strict" and CGC gave nik a gift. :whistle:

Time to seperate the men from the boys

How could it not be.

The last one is eerily silent. I guess people don't like to whine about how they were loose on that book as compared to being "strict" and CGC gave nik a gift. :whistle:

Is there a Greek joke coming?

How could it not be.

he just came. :baiting:

:foryou:

How could it not be.

^^

How could it not be.

This will separate the men from the boys

menboys1.jpg

How could it not be.

Probably true! I on the other hand have given gross overgrades and undergrades in equal measure thus far, which shows how even handed I am.

How could it not be.

lol:applause:

I have no idea what rusty staples do to the CGC grade, so I'll go ahead and send in my guess.

I have no idea either....but I thought I knew the rules for the defects of previous rounds, and it didn't help one bit! lol

I should have passed. nik laughed at me when I gave him my grade. I went back and looked again, and I can see why. :P

I get the same (thumbs u everytime I send a grade and I have run the scale from +5 to -3

At least the laugh would be something new, and more appropriate to what my "grades" have been during this contest. :o