• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series ROUND 16 - Ten Little Indians

Marvel Villain Survivor Series, Round 16  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel Villain Survivor Series, Round 16

39 posts in this topic

It was Robot-toast for Round 15 as we saw Ultron & the Sentinels get voted off the list.

We are now down to 10 villains on the list. 2 more get voted off this Round, completing our 4 possible #3 seeds. VOTE OFF YOUR 2 LEAST FAVORITE VILLAINS. Round 16 will go until Tuesday night around 7:30 pm Eastern time.

What is up with all the hating on Juggernaut. He's one of the coolest villains that Marvel has come up with,

On the other hand, what's up with all the support for Doc Ock? He should've been booted out when most of the other Spidey villains got the axe.

I went for a double Spidey selection: Doc Ock and Kingpin

What is up with all the hating on Juggernaut. He's one of the coolest villains that Marvel has come up with

well, cool in relation to someone/thing like starro...

Good point. I sure would hate to be the chump that sunk a big chunk of change into a book featuring Starro on the cover!

I will have to say that it is a very nice list that is left. Lots of different levels of badness still left. Hate to see the Kingpin go, as he is the last near human left. I guess Red Skull qualifies.

If you are going pure power, then the list would be as follows..

Galactus

Thanos

Loki

Dr Doom

Magneto

Juggernaut

Green Goblin

Doc Ock

Red Skull(with SS formula, I actually have no idea what version is current or relevant)

Kingpin

If you are going on pure evil???

Galactus

Thanos

Dr Doom

Red Skull

Kingpin

Green Goblin

Loki

Doc Ock

Magneto

Juggernaut