• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 18

102 posts in this topic

Try your luck and find out :baiting:

The one I submitted thinking 9.2 (maybe 9.4) came back 9.6. ^^

I think I'll stop while I'm ahead! :banana:

1 whopping book? ^^

I guess I don't have that risk-taking Greek blood... :sorry:

There is no risk :makepoint:

Most of you guys grade others peoples book so tough I just figured you have nothing but 9.8s in your collections :baiting:

Not all 9.8's but 9.4 and up :grin:

I'll take every black cover, picture frame Marvel you have :popcorn:

There is no risk :makepoint:

Most of you guys grade others peoples book so tough I just figured you have nothing but 9.8s in your collections :baiting:

Not all 9.8's but 9.4 and up :grin:

I'll take every black cover, picture frame Marvel you have :popcorn:

I'm sure you would.

Having the book in hand, I would buy it over and over again regardless of what the haters say :cloud9:

I personally thought this book had a shot at a 9.6, now that would have been a trip if it came back at that grade lol

So enlighten us grasshoppers...

What is so solid about this book in hand that made you not worry about the rub and smudge?

Having the book in hand, I would buy it over and over again regardless of what the haters say :cloud9:

I personally thought this book had a shot at a 9.6, now that would have been a trip if it came back at that grade lol

What is so solid about this book in hand that made you not worry about the rub and smudge?

I'm not Buddha so I cannot enlighten anyone with mere words. ;)

I'm not Buddha so I cannot enlighten anyone with mere words. ;)

:(

My Grade was as follows........

Revise to 9.2 for the WWBN

Ok, I checked the scans again....based upon the smear being production related...I'm giving it a bump to 9.2.......I think the back cover spine dirtyness is overblown in the scan. I laughingly think you could even get a 9.4 but what do I know.

Nice copy.

Cheers,

Collin

Revised your grade did you? Nik said no more grade changes in the last 5 rounds! DQ! DQ!!!! I'm moving up one spot (at least until tonight's scores are tallied on Swamp Thing doh! )!! Woohoo! :baiting:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :gossip:

Since i have this book in hand, its a beauty :hi:

Reminds me of that old joke about a certain "inner beauty" that some girls have . . . :blush:

lol

lol:applause: