• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP: What should i do?

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

I was thinking on buying an AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 129 in NM- or CGC 9.0.

But;Do you think this comic is overvalued right now?,or,do you think the price of this comic will rise in the next months?

Should i buy it now?

huh.gifwounded1.gifconfused.gif Thanks!

Hi!

I was thinking on buying an AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 129 in NM- or CGC 9.0.

But;Do you think this comic is overvaluated right now?,or,do you think the price of this comic will rise in the next months?

Should i buy it now?

huh.gifwounded1.gifconfused.gif Thanks!

Overvalued?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Wait for the movie to appear, and good or bad (99% that it will suck), the loss of pre-movie hype will drive the comic down hard.

Remember, $700 used to be an "insane price" on a CGC 9.4 copy, an dit usually ended in the $600's... before all the mass speculation due to the movie.

puny_sir.jpg

Don't waste your money at this point. I don't even own this book yet and it's one of only a few in the 100-150 run I don't have. Reason I don't own it? It's way overpriced. I like it at 450 for a 9.4, couldn't imagine paying much more than that. tongue.gif

Brian