• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squidmo's Early Marvel Blowout Sale!

59 posts in this topic

that's about the best looking 6.0 I've ever seen

Believe me,it really is a great looking book,and I really want to keep it,but the price of poison tip spears is just ridiculous these days.But whoever does get it,I guarantee will be happy with it or I'll refund it no questions asked. (thumbs u

zunidoll.jpg

Believe me,it really is a great looking book,and I really want to keep it,but the price of poison tip spears is just ridiculous these days.But whoever does get it,I guarantee will be happy with it or I'll refund it no questions asked. (thumbs u

zunidoll.jpg

Your guaranteeing whoever gets the posion tip spear in the eye will be happy? hm

Now that's a guarantee!

:applause:

It's very, very tempting. Though if I managed to pony up the dough, I might be too afraid to release it from bondage,despite being a lowly 6.0.

That is a nice copy, you should get it and I can drive up to help "Free The Hulk". And not in a dirty way.

zunidoll.jpg

Your guaranteeing whoever gets the posion tip spear in the eye will be happy? hm

Now that's a guarantee!

:applause:

kuh.gif