• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some high grade Adams books and others

12 posts in this topic

These are the last of the bunch and I am accepting offers as well (no low balls please or I wont respond) all unrestored. Check or money order only preferred. Paypal accepted but you pay the fees (buyer pays shipping USPS) All great books:

Superman 243 VF/NM $45

Sup%20243.jpg

Detective Comics 411 NM- $100 (SOLD!!)

Detective%20411.jpg

Detective Comics 412 NM/NM+ $125 (bindary in upper left is only visible flaw) (SOLD!!)

Detective%20412.jpg

Green Lantern 87 NM $200 green87.jpeg

Spirit nn (aka #1) F+ $300 spiritfront.jpeg

Marvel Mystery 23 F/VF $1,100 (SALE PENDING) Marvel%20Mystery%2023.jpg

will take Tec 411 and 412

Nice buy! (thumbs u

Too bad I decided to work into lunch and you beat me to them. :sorry:

BTW, are these the copies that were posted on Comiconnect by any chance? The scans look familiar....... hm

Nice buy! (thumbs u

BTW, are these the copies that were posted on Comiconnect by any chance? The scans look familiar....... hm

Kimik,

you can have the books if you like. I'm just not familiar with this seller, and even though I'm sure the books are fine, I can't buy from someone who doesn't take returns on raw stuff (this could be metro or any dealer). they look nice, but I'm going to pass.

Nice buy! (thumbs u

Kimik,

you can have the books if you like. I'm just not familiar with this seller, and even though I'm sure the books are fine, I can't buy from someone who doesn't take returns on raw stuff (this could be metro or any dealer). they look nice, but I'm going to pass.

Thanks! Just got back from a meeting here at the office. I will take the Tec #411 then.

Nice buy! (thumbs u

Kimik,

Translation: Anyone selling on this forum should accept returns on raw books. It should be implicit. And if this seller does not, why no mention of it by him?