• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much does X Charge?..

5 posts in this topic

Going to a con soon & am going to be wanting an idea of how much X persons charge for sketchs & what not soooo... Feel free as well to use this to show of you 're own sketches from "X" if you have any I'd love to see what kinds of work they do as well :wishluck:

At the moment I am wondering about

KAARE ANDREWS

&

AARON LOPRESTI

Thanks! :D

Couldn't think of a better place for this myself.

But I am not selling anything :S Like I said I'm just wondering how much they charge for sketches so I can get an idea of how much $$ to bring :D This is about comics & I posted it in the comics/general section I see no reason for it to be moved if anything why don't you go & move all them other "OT " subjects already hanging about there eh?

Couldn't think of a better place for this myself.

But I am not selling anything :S Like I said I'm just wondering how much they charge for sketches so I can get an idea of how much $$ to bring :D This is about comics & I posted it in the comics/general section I see no reason for it to be moved if anything why don't you go & move all them other "OT " subjects already hanging about there eh?

You're not selling anything? Then why post in the Selling Forum?

It's about art and not comics, isn't it? Seems like the Original Comic Art Forum would be the best place.

art of comic characters though :D anyways... I didn't post it in the selling forum I figured one of you had moved it :S If not the only thing I can think of is maybe I had more than one window open in firefox when I made the post & clicked on the other one some how with out knowing :S strange!