• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results - Round 18

52 posts in this topic

I'm now mathematically eliminated.... hm

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :acclaim:

Great fun contest Nik....thanks again.

And you guys hitting 5's every shot (worship)

Congrats on being a CGC'ophile.

The thing I wanna know, toro, just what did you negotiate in your pact with the devil??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

I made a deal where my marriage to Mary Jane never happened, Aunt May survives and Harry comes back to life! :grin:

Toro! :golfclap:

The top players have mastered the Nik bump and can pick out production wear from non-production wear.

:eek:

Nope didn't master any kind of bump, I had to ask Nik a few million questions about each book. He is going to be one happy man when this is over not having to see my name in his PMs every morning.

Toro! :golfclap:

The top players have mastered the Nik bump and can pick out production wear from non-production wear.

:eek:

Nope didn't master any kind of bump, I had to ask Nik a few million questions about each book. He is going to be one happy man when this is over not having to see my name in his PMs every morning.

In contrast, I think I asked one question . . . I asked if there were any plods in the contest :grin:

There is no method to this madness :insane:

So I was looking at the LAST grading contest... and the results are pretty interesting compared to this one.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1565215&page=0&fpart=29#Post1565221

This Grading Contest's current leader Toro finished in 15th place in the last contest.

Greggy finished 9th.

Divad 6th

JoeyPost 6th

Professor66 10th

Sckao 8th

r1970d did not finish

silverage12c did not play

comicdonna 23rd

evilsly did not play or did not finish

spookley did not play or did not finish

Last Grading Contest Winner: Pirate

I hadn't realized that the results were so similar... (I don't even remember playing with any clarity. :insane: )

I'm ashamed of my scores in the last several rounds. No excuses, but I shouldn't give the scans a 30 second glance on the laptop during a bar prep class. I would have done better to get DQ'd after I was in 3rd place in the early rounds.