• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Chicago Jackpot #4

46 posts in this topic

So the book sold for 17,975.00.

nope, did not meet reserve...it is available for BIN at that price (or an offer less 5% )

Let's hope this doesn't turn into one of those books like the Church National 7 that shows up on every Heritage auction for the next year or so until it gets into the hands of a real collector.

nope, did not meet reserve...it is available for BIN at that price (or an offer less 5% )

Let's hope this doesn't turn into one of those books like the Church National 7 that shows up on every Heritage auction for the next year or so until it gets into the hands of a real collector.

10K :takeit:

12K and :takeit:

I am focusing on MLJ's now that you are taking all the Centaurs and Fox's :baiting:

I am focusing on MLJ's now that you are taking all the Centaurs and Fox's :baiting:

fair enough, I retract my :takeit:

fair enough, I retract my :takeit:

:applause::foryou: