• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joy!

33 posts in this topic

i like to just thanks you all for your continued support. this wouldn't have been possible without you, collectors in general. this comic belongs to us all (but I'll be keeping it). there is a few people i would like to thank individual for making this glorious day a reality. firstly, my mother and father. mum your continued advice with reference protecting my collection was invaluble, i fondly remeber you screaming at me "if you don't move these bloody comics i'll burn em!" and dad, your character building words of advice on where i should direct my collecting attention will be a thing of legend when mum final turns off the life support. i remember your constant encouragement "what, are you a bloody queen? you read books with men wearing tights! your 28 years old! get off the sofa, put some pants on and get a job you bum!" ah, i'll miss the reassurance when your gone. i also like to thank the embalmer who attempts to reconstruct my face and make me look human again when my beloved wife hits me repeatedly in the face with a shovel when she see's the credit card bills from this purchase. lastly, the kind gentleman that sold me this comic. thank you. you know who you are........

i like to just thanks you all for your continued support. this wouldn't have been possible without you, collectors in general. this comic belongs to us all (but I'll be keeping it). there is a few people i would like to thank individual for making this glorious day a reality. firstly, my mother and father. mum your continued advice with reference protecting my collection was invaluble, i fondly remeber you screaming at me "if you don't move these bloody comics i'll burn em!" and dad, your character building words of advice on where i should direct my collecting attention will be a thing of legend when mum final turns off the life support. i remember your constant encouragement "what, are you a bloody queen? you read books with men wearing tights! your 28 years old! get off the sofa, put some pants on and get a job you bum!" ah, i'll miss the reassurance when your gone. i also like to thank the embalmer who attempts to reconstruct my face and make me look human again when my beloved wife hits me repeatedly in the face with a shovel when she see's the credit card bills from this purchase. lastly, the kind gentleman that sold me this comic. thank you. you know who you are........

Not sure what you're smokin' here, but don't get it near me.