• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Me Your Sets?

71 posts in this topic

Detective27Kid, those sets are very impressive! Many of the others are also, but Golden Age sets seem to be much harder to come by. Even though I don't collect any WW, that set struck me as very unique. I rarely seem to see GA WW books. (Or maybe I'm not noticing. lol )

Detective27Kid, those sets are very impressive! Many of the others are also, but Golden Age sets seem to be much harder to come by. Even though I don't collect any WW, that set struck me as very unique. I rarely seem to see GA WW books. (Or maybe I'm not noticing. lol )

you are probably correct...not as many folks collect WW as a GA Superhero, even though Batman and Superman are every where...she "is" #3, so it made sense to me to collect ...and, the fact that I have 3 daughters, worked out nicely collecting the run with them...

gator