• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series - ROUND 19 - The Frightful 4

Round 19, The Marvel Villain Survivor Series  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Round 19, The Marvel Villain Survivor Series

28 posts in this topic

Round 18 found Thanos departing followed closely behind by the Red Skull.

Round 19 brings us our Final 4. With these last rounds, you can only choose 1 villain to depart. So, this will go until Monday night around 8:00 pm Eastern time. Choose your least favorite villain to depart this list.

Galactus destroys worlds,no matter what his intent. Doom and Magneto have tried to take over the world or parts of it on a regular basis. Goblin chases Spidey around on a flying boomer-rang and tosses exploding pumpkins.Tuff choice.

Sorry, but Galactus is no where near the " iconic villain" the others are here. Granted, he's still a possible #1 seed but he's the next one to go for me.

Yes, because while Green Goblin might ruin your day because of your strange desire to wear tights if Galactus is your enemy he might just EAT your entire family line along with your planets existence in this universe.

I'm sorry but I just don't buy that and may the best vote(s) win :sumo:

I've got to defend my buddy Galactus:

Yes, he is not a true "villian" in the sense that he is evil, but that is what makes him great.he transcends the whole good/evil comic book formula, which I find refreshing and even thought-provoking. Plus, since the FF can't deal handle what Galactus is bringing, they are pretty much reduced to just hoping he goes away. That deserves some respect.

I'm for keeping Dr. Doom as well, only because he's a despot of a country that looks like it would be a quaint tourist destination if not for his presence.

For me it came down to the Goblin's general craziness and ability to mess up Peter Parker's whole world vs. late-era Magneto as leftist mutant revolutionary. Magneto lost by virtue of his being somewhat of a d-bag.

If it impacted Spider-man, then it impacted the Marvel Universe. What have any of the others done that seriously affected the Marvel Universe? If this is the criteria, Thanos would win the contest. He once wiped out 1/2 the population of the universe, but it was undone by Adam Warlock.

Green Goblin at least killed someone. What has Galactus done? Floated above NY on a cloud, before getting his butt handed to him?

Seriously, if you read AS #121 & 122 when you were a kid, then you understand the villainy of the Goblin.