• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whats the real answer for a rusty staple???

33 posts in this topic

thanks for all the info guys..cgc has the book now and we shall see what they say...and that daredevil looks like it has more problems on the spine than just a rusty staple....i've got 8.5's that look better than that...

(tsk)(shrug)

thanks for all the info guys..cgc has the book now and we shall see what they say...and that daredevil looks like it has more problems on the spine than just a rusty staple....i've got 8.5's that look better than that...

Why are you slamming other people's books, and nice ones to boot? Keep that up and you won't find many folks willing to help answer your questions. And where are all the "problems" you see? :screwy:

doh!:blahblah:meh

wtf.gif Don't be an assmunch! naughty.gif

relax guys..please!..i wasnt KNOCKING any bodys book..i was making a STATEMENT....AN OPPINION..am i not allowed that???simply stated my thoughts on CGC'S grading of that book.....its a nice book...but i dont agree with what cgc says on that book....get it???and i do appreciate all info you guys give...i dont sit at my computer 18 hrs a day...so i value the hr or so i get each day with you and ebay and cgc and ect,ect,ect....ok???

i've got 8.5's that look better than that

This is a statement you made, it is not an opinion. Believe it or not we also have jobs and dont spend 18 hours a day hanging around here.

If I had a dime for everytime someone boasted how they have XX books that look better the CGC grade given, I would be able to afford a lot more books.

Thanks Nik.

I personally had no problem with kryptospidey's comment.

What am i really asking myself is how CGC could have missed the rusted staple on this book ?

Because i think most of you will agree with the fact that it cannot be a 9.4, so i can see only two possibilities:

1) CGC really missed the rusted staple

or

2) The staple rusted after the encapsultation of the book

:P

Thanks Nik.

I personally had no problem with kryptospidey's comment.

What am i really asking myself is how CGC could have missed the rusted staple on this book ?

Because i think most of you will agree with the fact that it cannot be a 9.4, so i can see only two possibilities:

1) CGC really missed the rusted staple

or

2) The staple rusted after the encapsultation of the book

:P

3) You switched out the book ^^

i'm not here to offend anybody...so i'm sorry if your offended...the owner of the book obviously saw my point...but,that being said..SORRY i'll keep your sensitivity in mind next time i have a comment to make..to the owner of the book...sorry....i was just making an observation....