• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Journey Into Mystery 85

40 posts in this topic

I'm having a hard time grading this book. It looks to be about be in the VG to F grade, but with some staining and writing on the back cover...does it bring the grade down significantly?? Any comments would be appreciated!

JIM85.jpg

JIM85BACKPAGE.jpg

I don't think the writing or stain determine the grade on this one. The biggest concern I have from the scan is the crinkling apparent on the upper part of the back cover, which indicates quite a bit of wear and weakness. The spine looks pretty worn too. I'd give it a 3.5 from the scan.

Thanks guys! For everyone that helped me grade this comic JohnT, TFL, marvelcollector and Aces I'm offering a simple game. Guess my favorite professional basketball team correctly first and you win this:

FF73FF-VF.jpg

JohnT, TFL, marvelcollector and Aces

You weren't one of the four. :eek:

Don't give clues to my compeditors. :makepoint:

sorry, my bad.

Edit... :whistle:

It's the Golden State Warriors. But Cap you weren't on the list....

Ok. Let's make this interesting along with the Fantastic Four book I will also include OA from Unexpected #195 page 6.

Everyone that has posted on this thread will qualify.

I'll be back in a few minutes to pose a question.

The first one that guesses correctly wins! Only one guess per participant.