• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tex Granger Edgar Church Copy

15 posts in this topic

Nice pedigree copy. Vibrant colors and nice square right corners on front cover. However, the top left corner is blunted, both staples show stress, color breaks along spine from midway down, plus back cover has what appears to be light stains and a dust shadow...5.0 to 5.5, IMO.

Thanks Counselor!
(thumbs u

Nice pedigree copy. Vibrant colors and nice square right corners on front cover. However, the top left corner is blunted, both staples show stress, color breaks along spine from midway down, plus back cover has what appears to be light stains and a dust shadow...5.0 to 5.5, IMO.
I may have given a little pedigree bump considering I think that bottom staple is a little worse than I first thought but 5-5.5? (shrug) I will say this though. It is nice to see new members in this PGM section. It's a training ground for the forum if you ask me.