• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The perfect wife...for someone here?

109 posts in this topic

Well, I am not trying to be brutal. If brutality goes hand in hand with the truth then I am.

I just don't see the point of her videos. I also don't see the point of the high pitched school girl screaming, or the sound effects she makes while showing her action figures.

If she was attractive I could at least deal with it and say, "Wow hot chick showing off what she collects"

Men are pretty easy creatures,

Impress the visual suppress the mental.

Insult the visual, enrage the mental.

I like her enthusiasm about comic collecting

All the name calling reminds me of a Dave Berg--lighter side of feature in an early 70s Mad magazine.

it would be nice if someone could post it.

there is a picture of three homely type girls and one guy says they should be put up against a wall and shot and other assorted comments. The final panel shows the guys and they are just as homely looking

Simple....the woman enjoys what she collects. All power to her. :headbang:

Nothing more,nothing less! :sumo:

Yeah you bunch of drooling fan boys :sumo:

Always dreaming of what you will never have :sumo: :sumo:

:kidaround:

Simple....the woman enjoys what she collects. All power to her. :headbang:

Nothing more,nothing less! :sumo:

Yeah you bunch of drooling fan boys :sumo:

Always dreaming of what you will never have :sumo: :sumo:

:kidaround:

920?

I like her enthusiasm about comic collecting

All the name calling reminds me of a Dave Berg--lighter side of feature in an early 70s Mad magazine.

it would be nice if someone could post it.

there is a picture of three homely type girls and one guy says they should be put up against a wall and shot and other assorted comments. The final panel shows the guys and they are just as homely looking

I remember reading that one...Mad was at its' best back then...

Honestly I just think that girl just needs to get laid,...

badly! :grin:

Then bring her to the boards! There will be a line down the block waiting for some of that fine tail. No necking though. :insane:

Thank fugging goodness, I've been starved of some decent good ol fashion degenerate conversation of late. Finally!! (thumbs u :applause:

Then bring her to the boards! There will be a line down the block waiting for some of that fine tail. No necking though. :insane:

Thank fugging goodness, I've been starved of some decent good ol fashion degenerate conversation of late. Finally!! (thumbs u :applause:

You boys are fully denigrated pigs, you know that?

The laid comment probably goes for the majority of the boards...as do the donut comments, the strange comments and all the other comments that are used to knock people for stuff they can't help.

:sumo:

You boys are fully denigrated pigs, you know that?

The laid comment probably goes for the majority of the boards...as do the donut comments, the strange comments and all the other comments that are used to knock people for stuff they can't help.

:sumo:

Woohoo, it's officiail!! :banana:

Looks like she has a donut around her neck. Cept the donut is her skin.

She's not that heavy, yet seems to have a real fat person's neck. Bizarre. :o

I have no issues about the woman's looks.

My comments refer to the fact that shes as irritating as hell, and her video is pointless...simple as

My comments refer to the fact that shes as irritating as hell, and her video is pointless...simple as

is it anymore pointless than having a forum where people post about what they collect? (shrug) She likes comics, so what's the big deal?

is it anymore pointless than having a forum where people post about what they collect? (shrug) She likes comics, so what's the big deal?

Presentation.... 1 out of 10 :insane:

Nothing at all, but she did do a web vid, which opens up a new level of intergration... human nature says we judge her on her presentation, and not just her content.

Here, it's purely content...albeit no matter how watered down it may be from the greamlin lovers out there doh!

.. 30,000... :tonofbricks: