• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #300

12 posts in this topic

It's either the scan or does the book have slight rub wear? If the rub wear is my imagination, I'd say you have a strong 9.6 candidate. 9.8 if the grader is feeling giddy that day. If it is rub wear, knock it down to 9.0/9.2. I'd say send it in. I have one I need to send in one day also...

:applause: Very nice, Joseph! Can I ask where you ended up buying this?

As far as the grade . . . kinda wish the scans were a little bigger. But, I would say 9.2 or 9.4. Worth slabbing? I dunno. If you want to sell it, then yes, I think so. If you plan to keep it and enjoy it (an maybe even *gasp* read it), then just a nice mylar with fullback, if you ask me.

As far as the grade . . . kinda wish the scans were a little bigger. But, I would say 9.2 or 9.4. Worth slabbing? I dunno. If you want to sell it, then yes, I think so. If you plan to keep it and enjoy it (an maybe even *gasp* read it), then just a nice mylar with fullback, if you ask me.

Ended up getting if off eBay for $59

Ended up getting if off eBay for $59

Very good deal, I think!