• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question to Joe Collector OFF TOPIC

44 posts in this topic

Hi Joe,

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just wondering if Wolverine is your favorite character since you have his picture under your poster's name or is it because you are from Canada?

I'd like to answer, but it would open up a whole can of worms. Let's just say I didn't choose this Avatar and leave it at that.

Hi Joe,

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just wondering if Wolverine is your favorite character since you have his picture under your poster's name or is it because you are from Canada?

I'd like to answer, but it would open up a whole can of worms. Let's just say I didn't choose this Avatar and leave it at that.

Hmmm...forum challenge gone bad!?!?

Hmmm...forum challenge gone bad!?!?

Nah, more like I don't want to deal with the shills, and slope-brows all over again. I seem to be held to a much higher standard than the rest of the rabble, so I'm naturally careful about irritating those less-fortunate than myself. grin.gif

Don't be a scaredy-cat, Joe. Answer the question. Open up that can. devil.gif

Careful infant,..lightning can strike twice you know,....

electromouse.gif

J.D.

sign-offtopic.gif jonnydouble: Where did you get that avatar pic? Do you have a larger jpg of that you could send me? My son loves it! (back on topic).

Don't be a scaredy-cat, Joe. Answer the question. Open up that can. devil.gif

Just couldn't stay in forum-imposed exile and take your punishment like a man, eh Shill Bug-Boy?

Can't say I'm too surprised.

Just couldn't stay in self-imposed exile (either time) and take your punishment like a man, eh Shill CI-Boy?

Can't say I'm too surprised.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just couldn't stay in self-imposed exile (either time) and take your punishment like a man, eh Shill CI-Boy?

Good one insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but those were both SELF-imposed breaks from the forum, and as such, I decide when to come back. You, on the other hand, have been told by the CGC brass to get the heck out for 30 days.

The differences should be quite obvious, even to an out-of-work loser such as yourself.

Good one insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but those were both SELF-imposed breaks from the forum, and as such, I decide when to come back. You, on the other hand, have been told by the CGC brass to get the heck out for 30 days.

The differences should be quite obvious, even to an out-of-work loser such as yourself.

Are you implying that Khaos and Bugaboo are one and the same???!!!! 893whatthe.gif

(The plot thickens)

68_3.JPG

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Yeah, that was taken a couple years ago...shoulda bought it when I had the chance, but the pic was about all my wife would let me "take" at the time!