• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question to Joe Collector OFF TOPIC

44 posts in this topic

The matching shirt and hat combo is great! thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

Chris

You know it! acclaim.gif

Not to mention any names (short-shorts), but comic collectors sometimes get a bad rap for poor fashion sense (short-shorts), so I do what I can to off-set that image (short-shorts). wink.gif

Just couldn't stay in self-imposed exile (either time) and take your punishment like a man, eh Shill CI-Boy?

Good one insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but those were both SELF-imposed breaks from the forum, and as such, I decide when to come back. You, on the other hand, have been told by the CGC brass to get the heck out for 30 days.

The differences should be quite obvious, even to an out-of-work loser such as yourself.

Are you implying that Khaos and Bugaboo are one and the same???!!!! 893whatthe.gif

(The plot thickens)

You know,..now that you think of it....You never see Khaos and Bug in the same place, at the same time,.....and it seems like every time there is any danger around Khaos makes a lame excuse then disappears right before Bug arrives,......And if you look at Khaos without his glasses, he sort of....oh nevermind,...what was i thinking....... loislane.jpg .....sigh........I wonder if I'll ever be Mrs. Bugaboo?......

I wonder if I'll ever be Mrs. Bugaboo?......

You can be anything that you want, 'Lil Jonny. Just keep trying. I'm sure he'll take note of you one of these days. Remember, he's the star quarterback, and you're just the girl next door. You'll have to do something to endear yourself to him.

Chris

You can be anything that you want, 'Lil Jonny. Just keep trying. I'm sure he'll take note of you one of these days. Remember, he's the star quarterback, and you're just the girl next door. You'll have to do something to endear yourself to him.

Chris

Handjob? confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris

Handjob? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was thinking more like just stripping the chrome off his bumper..... loislane.jpg

J.D.

The matching shirt and hat combo is great! thumbsup2.gif27_laughing.gif

So how tall is that Hulk inflatable in the picture? 6 Feet?

Tall enough to squash this little man like a bug (sorry, bug!)... argue.gif

wolvie.jpg

Just couldn't stay in self-imposed exile (either time) and take your punishment like a man, eh Shill CI-Boy?

Good one insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but those were both SELF-imposed breaks from the forum, and as such, I decide when to come back. You, on the other hand, have been told by the CGC brass to get the heck out for 30 days.

The differences should be quite obvious, even to an out-of-work loser such as yourself.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So, I'm Bugaboo?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(And, I'm pretty sure that my previous comment- the one with the text YOU quoted- said "self-imposed exile". Nice work, Chachi.)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So, I'm Bugaboo?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can think of at least 10 people who are laughing their heads off at you right now. And make no mistake about that preposition... that was "at." grin.gif

I can think of at least 10 people who are laughing their heads off at you right now.

A word of advice: Get new and more exciting friends. Sounds like 10-pack of slope-browed, Poorman Slim's to me.

That's right kids! He's used the term "slope-brow" FOUR times in the last two days... only one more time and everyone wins ice cream (and Joe wins a thesaurus)!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif

I can think of at least 10 people who are laughing their heads off at you right now.

A word of advice: Get new and more exciting friends. Sounds like 10-pack of slope-browed, Poorman Slim's to me.

That's right kids! He's used the term "slope-brow" FOUR times in the last two days... only one more time and everyone wins ice cream (and Joe wins a thesaurus)!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

Chris