• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM CAP 109

7 posts in this topic

Okay I've been lurking around this forum and I think I'm ready to come out. So here's my semi-literate opinion. The front presents like an 8 (looks like a bit of tanning around the URC and creasing around the spine near the price box) but the back has a lot of stress around the top staple and a few significant creases so overall I'd say a 7. But what's with the staples? I can see them on the back but not on the front. And is the centre fold loose? By the way I have a nice copy of 109 except the staples are also practically in the centre of the book. I wonder if that is common to that issue?

By the way I have a nice copy of 109 except the staples are also practically in the centre of the book. I wonder if that is common to that issue?

I just checked my copy (which is only about a 5.0-6.0 at best, BTW) and the staples are nicely aligned right on the spine.

This one appears to be about a 7.5, IMHO.