• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Any auction sites for graded sportscards...

14 posts in this topic

Sotheby's, Heritage, Mastro, Robert Edwards and Ebay are your best bets. What kind of stuff is it?? Maybe I can help. I think Mastro usually generates the most interest/$$$. Just my 2 cents.

thanks carcrawfordfan,

My 2 highest priced items are: 1986 Fleer Basketball Michael Jordan rookie cards in BGS 9.5 and one in BGS 9.0....

Sotheby's, Heritage, Mastro, Robert Edwards and Ebay are your best bets. What kind of stuff is it?? Maybe I can help. I think Mastro usually generates the most interest/$$$. Just my 2 cents.

thanks carcrawfordfan,

My 2 highest priced items are: 1986 Fleer Basketball Michael Jordan rookie cards in BGS 9.5 and one in BGS 9.0....

I would just sell those on ebay. What are the subs on them?? Are they bumpable?? Maybe I can help.

thanks carcrawfordfan,

I would just sell those on ebay. What are the subs on them?? Are they bumpable?? Maybe I can help.

The BGS 9.0 (is 9.5/9.0/9.0/8.5). I'll have to get out the BGS 9.5 later to see what those subs are...but I don't believe there were any 10.0's