• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new grading company announced today!

141 posts in this topic

First off, a big thank you to Flee. His outstanding PR work has paved the way for BGC's successful entry into the comic grading marketplace. :golfclap:

Next, I want to introduce BGC's head of Comic Restoration and Paper Services (CRAPS), Michael

mikeandsuperman1.jpg

His CRAPS assistant, Leann

action252a.jpg

And the rest of the BGC staff,

Adrian

cap1a.jpg

Charles

xmen1a.jpg

And Samantha

asm1.jpg

You can feel confident that we will get your done right!

Either you have the most devoted and loyal employees in the world.....

...or you just don't pay them enough for all the you ask them to do.

...or both. lol

Just called BGC to check on my submission. Seems they're backed up at the moment.

BGC just called me back with an update. My books have been transferred to the suppository, er, I mean the depository and are next in line for grading. :cloud9:

:olol My LORD, THANK YOU for bumping this thread, I hadn't seen it and it's friggin hilarious. :applause: :applause: :applause:

I know! I am still laughing... :roflmao: ...so much for getting work done this afternoon. Now I am in too good of a mood, maybe I will watch a few episodes of Chad Vader or Ask a Ninja and waste the afternoon in style :kidaround:

I can't believe I actually spent time trying to find a picture of people waiting to use a port-a-potty. doh!

got time on ur hands? lol

Now he spends it all looking at Photoshopped images of Greggy. :gossip:

Seriously, who doesn't?