• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$3.50 For This?

10 posts in this topic

Nice packing, and only $3.50! Oh, but he did add one backing board (that's one total) to the comic for extra support. This is from the "Do Not Bend" pedigree...... Fuc.kin' as.shole. The miracle is that the book seems to be unharmed by the journey. insane.gif

package.jpg

And now we all have your address! Hahahahaha

Half the people on this board have my address dip sh.it. Give the number a call (505-473-4255) and for $15 a month it can be your address to. makepoint.gif

And now we all have your address! Hahahahaha

Half the people on this board have my address dip sh.it. Give the number a call (505-473-4255) and for $15 a month it can be your address to. makepoint.gif

Whoa! Cheap rent in New Mexico, eh? Do you live in a pueblo? Did you make your house out of mud and sticks? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Clever, OG. Verrry clever.

Must be a cheap apartment. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to for a second, my bad. Here's a little help for those that are (as my grandmother so lovingly puts it) "touched". http://www.upsstore.com