• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your response was so underwhelming I lowered everything!!!

17 posts in this topic

I will be listing a few of my doubles this weekend. Burroughs Items And some Superhero

And anything else that I Can scrounge up.

Each lot will be 5.00 Priority shipping, and if you buy more than one lot, that 5.00 will cover Your entire order. Sales to the States only please. PayPAL Prefered.

First SIGN POST takes it ,but reasonable offers will be considered.

SOLD!!!!!!We will start with Secret War entire series 1-12 They are a nice set and average 9.2 or better. 20.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

scan0001-2.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

Tarzan 100 pager lot issues 230 thru 234 plus DC19 100 PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR.

A very respectable group of A tuff to find series in any decent shape. And Kubert art OH YEAH!!!

I have difficulty figuring these square bounds I am going to say They average fine or better

Issues 233 and 234 have 1/4 inch Split on the lower spine all have clean pages no other rips or tears

15.00 plus shipping

scan0007-1.jpg

scan0006-2.jpg

If you like Burroughs this is some great reading!! Tarzan creators other Characters: John Carter of Mars and David Innes at Pellucidar the earths core.

WEIRD WORLDS issues 1-7 the complete arc.

Issues 1 and 6.. good / vg 2,7,5,4 FINE and #3 V/F

10.00 plus shipping

scan0008.jpg

scan0009.jpg

Tarzan Family GIANT Presents KORAK Full series Issue 60 thru 66

you get Korak son of Tarzan, John Carter of Mars, Carson of Venus, David Innes of Pellucidar And finally you get more tarzan.

# 60 IS V/F -

#61 IS V/G

#62 IS V/G

#63 IS V/F

#64 IS FINE+

#65 IS V/F

#66 IS V/F

20.00 total plus shipping

scan0003-2.jpg