• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mapping CGC Boardies --- Add a Pin Where You Live!

62 posts in this topic

I thought this might be fun and interesting . . .

Click here: CGC Boards Map and select "Customize Map" at the bottom left of the screen. You can zoom in/out and drag this map much like a Google or Mapquest map. Either click on your location to enter your "marker", or type your location into the search field and click "Go".

UPDATE: to be added, pls PM me with your ZIP Code! :D

The screenshot below shows N. America --- but the map itself is worldwide:

CGC-Map.png

No need to type in your full address, of course --- just a ZIP Code or Town/City name will work, too. Once the map has added your marker, click on it to type in a description --- here, you should just enter your CGC forum name.

UPDATE: to be added, pls PM me with your ZIP Code! :D

It would be nice to see how members are distributed all over the world, and find out who's nearby. Maybe this will lead to more mini-forum dinners, and more networking and buy/sell/trade opportunities among us. No password or anything is required. Let's see how many markers we can add to this map --- I have begun by adding mine already. :D

This one has 5. Add to that!

If you want to really make this work, insist that the next person to add should first post a blank reply. Then reload the thread and make sure that yours is the next blank reply. Then add your name and edit the new link into your post. Follow? Like that'll work... :insane: