• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hulk #1

PGM Hulk 1  

159 members have voted

1. 1. PGM Hulk 1

24 posts in this topic

Lots of wear and accumulation of small/moderate defects. Nothing missing, nice paper quality and tight clean staples.

Poll implemented to keep grades within realm of reality. If you think the grade falls above or below the poll options, you are wrong. :makepoint::grin:

Hulk001small.jpg

Hulk001backsmall.jpg

I bought this from a well-known dealer in 1993. Later I'll reveal what he graded it. doh! Although, in all fairness, the scale has tightened up since then at least a full point.

Let me guess, he graded it 4.0/4.5?

I bought this from a well-known dealer in 1993. Later I'll reveal what he graded it. doh! Although, in all fairness, the scale has tightened up since then at least a full point.

Let me guess, he graded it 4.0/4.5?

That said, in the first OSGG, there are a few VGs that are somewhat comparable to this book.

In my view, I figured it was probably a minimum 2.0, maybe a 2.5. Given that 2.5 is a leading vote getter, it seems like that is a fair grade.

BTW, the back doesn't have the dirt that seems to be on the scan. The scan really amped up some rather minor soiling. Looks much better in hand.