• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman: The Movie

7 posts in this topic

actually, even though the comic in that scene says Action Comics #1 with a rocket ship on the cover, the comic doesn't exist,. I believe it was made just for the movie. I have no idea why they chose not to use the actual cover to Action #1.

hope that helps.

actually, even though the comic in that scene says Action Comics #1 with a rocket ship on the cover, the comic doesn't exist,. I believe it was made just for the movie. I have no idea why they chose not to use the actual cover to Action #1.

hope that helps.

Thanks thedude for the help!! (thumbs u (thumbs u

hope that helps.

Thanks thedude for the help!! (thumbs u (thumbs u

no prob, now, call me crazy, but I've always thought that it would be cool if DC decided to actually make that cover for one of the Action Comics issues,..maybe once the title hits #1000. hm