• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200 Silver & Bronze Marvels...New Stuff Added Daily!

45 posts in this topic

The only thing which is sus, is that im messaging the guy. It says he has read it, but does not reply, after several times of asking him to please reply.

Double check and see if he's still on the thread that you guys started. I sent PMs on an existing thread that was started when I bought the books and sent subsequent questions with no response. I looked and it showed it was unread by no one and I thought this guys was a deadbeat. But it turns out that I was the only one in the thread, he deleted his side. If you click under participants in your PM you may just see your own name and not the other party. I ended up starting a new PM and he responded right away!

Or maybe I'm the only :censored: who that happened to.... :makepoint:

The only thing which is sus, is that im messaging the guy. It says he has read it, but does not reply, after several times of asking him to please reply.

Double check and see if he's still on the thread that you guys started. I sent PMs on an existing thread that was started when I bought the books and sent subsequent questions with no response. I looked and it showed it was unread by no one and I thought this guys was a deadbeat. But it turns out that I was the only one in the thread, he deleted his side. If you click under participants in your PM you may just see your own name and not the other party. I ended up starting a new PM and he responded right away!

Happened to me. Just search this forum for +transplant +shieldagent for an unnecessary flame war that erupted. One or both of us were complete tools, but I'm not saying which. :devil:

Wow you were so right :) thanks mannnn :D:D

Sorry about my lack of communication. I was just on vacation in Florida for the last week and had no access to my computer. Before I left all orders had been received except for yours to Australia and I was hoping it would be there before I got home. I will send you a scan of the receipt tomorrow in PM. Hope you receive it before then