• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Sale Batman, Lopresti Hulk, Punisher Max, Romita Jr. Thor on ebay!

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Due to upgrades to better examples and the fact that we can't keep everything, I have a bunch of great art on ebay including:

1. A Tim Sale Batman half splash

2. An Aaron Lopresti Hulk page from the Planet Hulk Storyline

3. A Punisher Max page by Leandro Fernandez and Garth Ennis

4. A John Romita Jr. Thor page

They all start at 99 cents with no reserve so bid now!!

here is the ebay link!

I combine shipping, but they are not all in the same location (long story). I can't break the laws of physics, I can only combine shipping if they are coming from the same place! :eek:

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

Hi All,

Due to upgrades to better examples and the fact that we can't keep everything, I have a bunch of great art on ebay including:

1. A Tim Sale Batman half splash

2. An Aaron Lopresti Hulk page from the Planet Hulk Storyline

3. A Punisher Max page by Leandro Fernandez and Garth Ennis

4. A John Romita Jr. Thor page

They all start at 99 cents with no reserve so bid now!!

here is the ebay link!

I combine shipping, but they are not all in the same location (long story). I can't break the laws of physics, I can only combine shipping if they are coming from the same place! :eek:

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

24 hour bump.. A couple of the pages are still great bargains, so go bid!

Although a couple of items are already at prices that are making me scratch my head (such as the calculator) feel free to bid those up too! :grin:

Malvin

I just got a message from a bidder asking if I had offered him the art I listed outside of ebay.

The answer is NO!

If any of you had bid and received such messages, please be aware that they did not come from me. I'm letting these auctions finish.

Malvin