• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weirdest Hulk 181 I've Seen

11 posts in this topic

From the description:

Evidently some fool back in 1974 wanted to cut various small to not so small pieces out of the ad pages.. not the story, but ad pages. Can you believe it?!? That aside.. it still is a stunning comic.

ROFL! 27_laughing.gif

Stunning indeed!

Chris

In one picture it looks like part of the story is cut out when the seller states it was just the ads.

Either way, not sure I would even pay cover price for that one!

Well if the action would be the cover price I'm sure that I will pay for it, smile.gif

From the description:

Evidently some fool back in 1974 wanted to cut various small to not so small pieces out of the ad pages.. not the story, but ad pages. Can you believe it?!? That aside.. it still is a stunning comic.

You know I really hate when people call kids "fools" for cutting up/folding/etc. their comics. They paid the quarter and they can do what they want with their comics.

I think the "fool" is the one who owns it now and thinks anyone else wants it. 27_laughing.gif

You know I really hate when people call kids "fools" for cutting up/folding/etc. their comics. They paid the quarter and they can do what they want with their comics.

I think the "fool" is the one who owns it now and thinks anyone else wants it. 27_laughing.gif

I agree. I cut up many many comics when I was a kid.

The pics were cool to paste onto school books and on my walls.

My 181 escaped without cutouts, but the cover is missing. 893whatthe.gif

The biggest fool that jumps directly into mind is the one that paid $19,000 for a copy of this 25 cent comic.

makepoint.gif