• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto ComiCON 4th Annual Fan Appreciation Event - April 12-13, 2008

103 posts in this topic

One week from tomorrow!

EXHIBITOR LIST - APRIL 12-13 TORONTO COMICON

1,000,000 Comix

4evercomics

All New Comics

Another Dream

Big B Comics

Brian McSweeny

Comic Book Addiction

Comic Book Movie Store

Comic Connection 1

Comic Doctor, The

Comicage.com

Conspiracy Comics

Dragon Lady Comics

Dragonstar

Emerald Comics

Fastball Cards

Harley Yee Rare Comics

Heroes Laval

Heroes World

Kamikaze Games

Kewl Collectibles

Komico In.

Kool Kollectibles

Major Comics

Mister Comic

MTC Canstar

Myths, Legends, and Heroes

Pendragon

Red Nails

Shockwave Comics

Silver Snail

The Dragon

The Labyrinth

Unknown Worlds

The Watcher

Wyldstar

I just want to clarify again the admission prices for this show as it seems there still remains some confusion based on some emails and PMs I've received:

SATURDAY APRIL 12 - the admission price on Saturday is a flat $10. Children 10 and under with a paying admission get in free. There are no free admission vouchers for Saturday, VIP passes do not get you in for free on Saturday, and if you pay $10 you do not get a voucher to spend at a vendor booth on Saturday.

SUNDAY APRIL 12 - "FAN APPRECIATION DAY" - this is the day you can use the free admission voucher (if you received one at your local comic book store). OR if you don't have a free admission voucher you can pay $10 at the door and you will receive a $10 coupon to spend at any dealer table in the room OR If you have a Fan Expo VIP pass you get in for free by showing your pass - which you will surrender at the door when you enter as this is the last HobbyStar event before Fan Expo Canada.

If you want to go both days then the admission price is basically $10. Still the best deal around for a two-day comic book convention with a great selection of comic book professional guests in attendance.

(thumbs u Just drop me a PM if you want to come as there's instructions for getting here and whatnot obviously. It is also a trade party, so despite the fact only 1 person actually sent me a trade list, I imagine there will be some swapping going on.

-Rob-

Actually, the first post doesn't mention which building, although I do give the main address for the convention centre there.

The con is in the South Building, as per the website, which is accessible from Front Street or from Bremner Blvd. on the south side.

Signage will direct you at the MTCC to the correct hall, but I believe it is in Hall F.

Actually, the first post doesn't mention which building, although I do give the main address for the convention centre there.

The con is in the South Building, as per the website, which is accessible from Front Street or from Bremner Blvd. on the south side.

Signage will direct you at the MTCC to the correct hall, but I believe it is in Hall F.

(thumbs u

Just clarified, ComiCON is in HALL G on the 800 level.

I'll be there on Saturday with the fiance and maybe another couple who I just learned are comicbook junkies

Good, ever since I met you the last time I thought to myself "I'm going to kick that rodney guy in the 'nads" next time I see him. Keep watching over your shoulder...

R.