• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EARLY ACTIONS SUPERMAN on EBAY including #17, 21, 22, NO RESERVE 99-CENT START

12 posts in this topic

skypink,

Will u be eBaying any beat up pre-hero Detective? I also need a coverless or thrashed copy of Adventure #39. Pmail me if u have parts. :foryou:

I don't OWN any prehero Detectives...or Adventure 39:) but they sound like great books, good luck finding them:)

skypink,

I tried to bid on your Ace (1937) but my bid was rejected by your eBay settings which do not allow bids from Canada. :pullhair:

I'm so sorry, I was having trouble with Canadian mail taking so long, so I changed thesettings, just PM me your Ebay ID and I will unblock you and anyone else here who wants to bid. thanks for trying.

Good luck with those Actions ending later today. :wishluck:

That copy of 17 looks to be in really good shape. Did you ever consider having a pro unstick the wraps in the center?

Thanks Szelim...since a 0 feedback bidder (my 2nd in two days :pullhair:)won the auction and I don't think that I am going to be hearing from him...*sigh* I might do that, it's a good idea..I was just trying to make some money back because I spent so much, and that book was going to be a sacrifice.

the guy yesterday was a complete looney toon, he got tossed off after I spent several hours on the phone. This guy is from the same area in California, so I have a feeling, it's the same person...no answer from him...

That copy of 17 looks to be in really good shape. Did you ever consider having a pro unstick the wraps in the center?

Thanks Szelim...since a 0 feedback bidder (my 2nd in two days :pullhair:)won the auction and I don't think that I am going to be hearing from him...*sigh* I might do that, it's a good idea..I was just trying to make some money back because I spent so much, and that book was going to be a sacrifice.

the guy yesterday was a complete looney toon, he got tossed off after I spent several hours on the phone. This guy is from the same area in California, so I have a feeling, it's the same person...no answer from him...

:eek: Sorry to hear about this mess-head. Must've been using those vending machines a few times too often. :screwy:

:eek: Sorry to hear about this mess-head. Must've been using those vending machines a few times too often. :screwy:

Vending machines, lol? Do they have drugs in vending machines? I took your advice and contacted Matt Nelson, I'll see what he says...no answer from the bidder. I know the 2nd high bidder will take it, but he'll want it without the bid of the 0 guy who pushed it up and I wouldn't blame him.

I'm just listing more tomorrow...it's fine, it's not a book I'd hate to keep;) I just hate wasting the listing fees.