• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DELETED--SALE OVER--MANY THANKS

98 posts in this topic

:gossip: Careful. I attempted some innocent humor earlier in the thread, and was accused of trying to derail the thread, followed by threats that he'd notify the mods if I didn't delete my post and back off.

Perplexing, but true. doh!

:gossip: Careful. I attempted some innocent humor earlier in the thread, and was accused of trying to derail the thread, followed by threats that he'd notify the mods if I didn't delete my post and back off.

Have you got nothing better to do than trolling my sales thread?

For God's sake man, grow up!

What have I ever done to you? (shrug)

I'm not trolling at all. You overreacted in a HUGE way to a harmless joke, then threw some accusations my way in PMs. All I did was express interest in one of the books in your sig line. You act like I stole your lunch money.

Ask around. I do not have a reputation for trolling. As for growing up, look in the mirror.

I'm not trolling at all. You overreacted in a HUGE way to a harmless joke, then threw some accusations my way in PMs. All I did was express interest in one of the books in your sig line. You act like I stole your lunch money.

Ask around. I do not have a reputation for trolling. As for growing up, look in the mirror.

Goonchild, I understand where you're coming from but not everyone is trolling you. You've been here long enough to know that 1 common glib response is to post :takeit: to a book that is known to not be for sale. I've never known nearmint to troll or to give a hoot about the GR books thing.

I was under the impression that Sales threads were for selling.

Kindly confine your weak attempts at humour in the appropriate place...or direct them to someone who cares.

Whether you have a rep for trolling is irrelevant...you're sure as hell doing it now.

Go read one of your comics...do something constructive..perhaps try and use that walnut rattling about between your ears. (thumbs u

Kindly confine your weak attempts at humour in the appropriate place...or direct them to someone who cares.

Whether you have a rep for trolling is irrelevant...you're sure as hell doing it now.

Go read one of your comics...do something constructive..perhaps try and use that walnut rattling about between your ears. (thumbs u

Aren't you derailing your own thread now?

Goonchild, I understand where you're coming from but not everyone is trolling you. You've been here long enough to know that 1 common glib response is to post :takeit: to a book that is known to not be for sale. I've never known nearmint to troll or to give a hoot about the GR books thing.

Really...I did'nt know that mainly because I've never made a habit of looking at the Sales threads until now.

His timing is very unfortunate with that post, either that or totally thoughtless.

Either way he's carried it on when I was prepared to let it drop....no need for it.

Aren't you derailing your own thread now?

Probably...which is a good cue for Bed.

Goodnight. :hi:

[You've been here long enough to know that 1 common glib response is to post :takeit: to a book that is known to not be for sale.

Personally, I think that this type of "lame non-joke" is in extremely poor taste.

[You've been here long enough to know that 1 common glib response is to post :takeit: to a book that is known to not be for sale.

Personally, I think that this type of "lame non-joke" is in extremely poor taste.

Agreed.

Really...I did'nt know that mainly because I've never made a habit of looking at the Sales threads until now.

His timing is very unfortunate with that post, either that or totally thoughtless.

Either way he's carried it on when I was prepared to let it drop....no need for it.

Chill, Goon. This is a normal sales thread and there is no abnormal activity going on here. In fact, the "derailing" is actually doing you a favor and keeping the thread bumped at the top of the selling forum. I have to be honest, I would never have looked into this thread if there were not so many new posts, so the mild O/T posts are actually a good thing.

(thumbs u

Agreed.

Poor taste? How so?

I'm happy to accept the "lame non-joke" stab, but poor taste? All I did was express interest in a book in his sig line.

Agreed.

Poor taste? How so?

I'm happy to accept the "lame non-joke" stab, but poor taste? All I did was express interest in a book in his sig line.

Personally, it's usually not funny but I don't find it is poor taste.

Agreed.

Poor taste? How so?

More than anything Jeff, I think in this case it was more of a wrong place, wrong time kind of thing. Poor taste could be a little harsh.

Agreed.

Poor taste? How so?

More than anything Jeff, I think in this case it was more of a wrong place, wrong time kind of thing. Poor taste could be a little harsh.

I think Goon nailed it when he said that he had not been in a selling thread before so maybe he did not expect a little banter in "his" thread and felt a little threatened as though the books would have been overlooked because of the all the noise. I felt the same way when i first came on here a few years ago. Then I learned that most of you have no lives and pretty much read every post ever put up on this here forum.

(this coming from a guy with 6000 posts...I know, I know)

lol