• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fund Raiser for Rick (Speedjunkies)... Let's call it a over at $420... Nice Job!

135 posts in this topic

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man....I really do not know what to say after viewing all of this. Coming home from a long day at work following a crappy day previously...this is just astonishing. 893whatthe.gif

Thank you to Bruce and to ALL of you wonderful people here on the board. I didn't realize that people actually "liked" me around here. 27_laughing.gif

The donations are quickly racking up and it would be extremely difficult for me to accept such a large sum of money for scam busting since I believe that many of us would do the same exact thing if we had an opportunity to do so. I'm already contemplating on a way to give this back some how...I'll think of something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Really there are so many things going through my mind right now...I don't know what to say, but thank you.

I'm going to go cry now...sad-smiley-041.gif

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man....I really do not know what to say after viewing all of this. Coming home from a long day at work following a crappy day previously...this is just astonishing. 893whatthe.gif

Thank you to Bruce and to ALL of you wonderful people here on the board. I didn't realize that people actually "liked" me around here. 27_laughing.gif

The donations are quickly racking up and it would be extremely difficult for me to accept such a large sum of money for scam busting since I believe that many of us would do the same exact thing if we had an opportunity to do so. I'm already contemplating on a way to give this back some how...I'll think of something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Really there are so many things going through my mind right now...I don't know what to say, but thank you.

NO... you keep it Rick whether Ebay reimburses you or not. This is our thanks for your tireless work nabbing scammers. You deserve it and "may" also need a little to settle your dispute with Fred grin.gif

It was for Ricky..why did proverbs p1ss off a scam seller too, enough to go get his Auction BINs busted?

Since Ricky says he can't accept sug a large sum, it is only right that I take my offer back tongue.gif

j/K - stooges.gif - just put me down for 50...cents! BWAHAHAHA lol!