• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-Grade CGC Bronze Mini-Hoard Listed

10 posts in this topic

High Grade CGC Bronze Mini-Hoard Listed

Not being a smart-arse here. I know stockpiles exist (in whatever grade)... don't want to hear it again. However, I never saw a mass listing like this of multiple CGC Bronze Keys... except maybe on a smaller scale by my neighbor Capt_Whiz.

But as you've said in the past, Bruce. Where are the high grades?

These are all very very easily found and extremely common in these grades. Now if the seller had listed multiple 9.4s and above then the auctions would be notable.....

I am curious to see what the final bids are on some of these. A $75.00 opening bid on that Defenders #10 8.5 is way out of whack considering all the nice copies around.

Jim

They were ending soon at the time I posted the link... I missed or passed over them due to grade originally. There were (8) no higher than 9.0 and much lower... 3.5

It was just odd to see multiples like that from one seller.. actually 2 different sellers. I don't recall ever seeing that before with CGC copies.

At least they were at best 9.0. It wouldn't have been bright to post several HG copies against one another anyway.