• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

congrats Chris!

32 posts in this topic

I've spent $0.00 on back issue comics in the last month and about $450.00 on OA. I have no desire to buy a comic book, but can't wait until I find the "next right" OA page. I've got the bug.....
(thumbs u

I purchased a couple of pieces last year and then sold them and got out of OA. I just got back recently and I'm purchasing covers and back covers :insane:

I've spent $0.00 on back issue comics in the last month and about $450.00 on OA. I have no desire to buy a comic book, but can't wait until I find the "next right" OA page. I've got the bug.....

:applause: Tell me about it Brian! I've spent $1400 in the last month :insane:

This stuff is like crack on steroids!

(thumbs u

I'm actually getting rid of some of my "keeper" books just to feed the OA monkey :whistle:

I'm already starting to consider that........

(thumbs u

I'm actually getting rid of some of my "keeper" books just to feed the OA monkey :whistle:

I'm already starting to consider that........

I had a run of X-men CGC's from 1-142 early ones 9.0 or better, later ones 9.4 or better that went the way of original art funding.

Once you get hooked you will find yourself looking around the house at things you own and seeing how they could be turned into original art...sickness.

but I LOVE IT!

C

Chris,

Great interview. As you know, your theme is a real inspiration and I strive to keep up with you.

Michael (One Minute Later) Finn

Then you need to quit collecting Kitson and move onto ditko and bolland :baiting: