• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Shock SuspenStories #1

14 posts in this topic

No way is that an 8.0 with that crease. I'd say a technical 6.5 at best.

ah, well. what can you do... bought it from Metropolis. The crease was noted, but not visible on their scan. It was the right price tho, and this is the book I aim to get SS'd with Al Feldstein at HeroesCon this year.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

No way is that an 8.0 with that crease. I'd say a technical 6.5 at best.

ah, well. what can you do... bought it from Metropolis. The crease was noted, but not visible on their scan. It was the right price tho, and this is the book I aim to get SS'd with Al Feldstein at HeroesCon this year.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Shocking meh

I'd say it is an 8.0 without the crease, but geez, that's a big one. I'd feel guilty selling a book with that big a crease as a 6.0, let alone an 8.0.

Maybe it can be pressed out? Isn't there some kind of process like that?

I'd say it is an 8.0 without the crease, but geez, that's a big one. I'd feel guilty selling a book with that big a crease as a 6.0, let alone an 8.0.

oh I've thought about it... but I don't care... The colors are super bright, and I think it looks great. Just happy to have a copy for Al to sign :)

oh I've thought about it... but I don't care... The colors are super bright, and I think it looks great. Just happy to have a copy for Al to sign :)

Awesome! I'm glad it doesn't bother you. That's a hell of a book, and you're lucky to own it.

just finally got this baby back... a little disappointed in the grade...

sold as an 8.0

seemed like the consensus here was 6.0 - 7.0

came back as a 5.5

but no resto and I got the SS.

Cool! :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

(this was my first submission too)