• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this...

26 posts in this topic

This is one of my favorite DC silver age books. I wish that I had the companion book (JLA 3). The older I get, the more I like these old DC silver books. Growing up, I would only buy Marvel and wouldn't touch the DC's. Big mistake! There are some great DC's out there. Here's another great looking book. This one's in great shape. 9.2? 9.4? 9.6? 284137-JLA37.jpg

284137-JLA37.jpg.f9184bf269b90b24dbb36a6cff6adc1f.jpg

This is one of my favorite DC silver age books. I wish that I had the companion book (JLA 3). The older I get, the more I like these old DC silver books. Growing up, I would only buy Marvel and wouldn't touch the DC's. Big mistake! There are some great DC's out there. Here's another great looking book. This one's in great shape. 9.2? 9.4? 9.6?

That is a nice book. It is hard to tell from the scan what some of the defects might be, especially at the spine near Green Lantern's cape and the upper right corner ( the shadow makes it a but difficult) With that in mind and no back cover scan I would say this would pull a 9.4 from CGC. What is throwing me off a bit is the staple placement, I can see the top staple ( which looks a little bit lower then usual) but not the bottom staple. Since CGC tends to ignore production errors or deviations, I'll stick with the 9.4. Regardless, I do not think it is ridiculous to say that this is a $450 book.

Tom