• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you heard where there will be appearing?

73 posts in this topic

How bout Ed McGuinness ?I know he was at Phoenix Comicon.But any other shows in the near future?

Also anyone hear word of Michael Turner?Is he felling okay to go to Pittsburgh?Or do you think the best bet would be San Diego due to his health concerns?

How about Bill Mantlo, Chic Stone, Jim Starlin or Len Wein? Any word on when any of these four will be appearing?

I believe chic stone has passed away.

Bill Mantlo has a medical condition which prevents him from writing, attending conventions or otherwise. It is very sad for him and his family. It has something to do with memory loss and other mental disabilities. It was caused by a freak rollerblading/car accident which happened in the 1990's. Information on him and his condition is published on the internet. There is a foundation in his name due to it. I believe he still accepts fan mail. His family says he loves recieving letters from fans. I believe the address to send letters and donations to is also published on the internet.

Kris

I haven't heard anything more about Ed. But when I saw him in Phoenix, I asked him if he was scheduled for any other shows and he said no. He doesn't like being away from home and his family.

As for Michael Turner, I would say the odds of Michael showing up in Pittsburgh are extremely low because of his health issues right now. I have made arrangements with his office to ship books to his office and they will take the books to his home to get them signed and then send them back to CGC for grading.

I hope that helps.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I haven't heard anything more about Ed. But when I saw him in Phoenix, I asked him if he was scheduled for any other shows and he said no. He doesn't like being away from home and his family.

As for Michael Turner, I would say the odds of Michael showing up in Pittsburgh are extremely low because of his health issues right now. I have made arrangements with his office to ship books to his office and they will take the books to his home to get them signed and then send them back to CGC for grading.

I hope that helps.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Ed's a class guy- family is #1

If you get that Turner signing set up save me a spot (thumbs u