• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first post to the boards!

55 posts in this topic

Well, I see patience isn't your strong suit.

Good grief!

What? His first post is at 8:26 wanting his X-Men book graded and his second post is at 8:52 bemoaning the fact that no one has responded to his post. I rather doubt his first name is Job.

Good grief!

What? His first post is at 8:26 wanting his X-Men book graded and his second post is at 8:52 bemoaning the fact that no one has responded to his post. I rather doubt his first name is Job.

You are channelling Deathlok right now. Please find a priest, shaman or houngan to cleanse your aura immediately lest it become permanent.

Good grief!

You are channeling Deathlok right now. Please find a priest, shaman or houngan to cleanse your aura immediately lest it become permanent.

I thought I was conducting myself rather well. Maybe I need to lawyer up my avatar? :baiting:

My story is probably a typical one around here, but anyways...I collected when I was a kid, put 'em away and forgot about 'em for 25 years. Have recently rediscovered them, and BOOM! I've kinda become obsessed! I collect just Marvel and DC SA and BA, raw copies mostly. Good times had by me!

Good grief!

You are channeling Deathlok right now. Please find a priest, shaman or houngan to cleanse your aura immediately lest it become permanent.

I thought I was conducting myself rather well. Maybe I need to lawyer up my avatar? :baiting:

lol Now it's blackmail is it. What a red letter evening. Ladies and gentlemen, Doctor Watson. :golfclap:

My story is probably a typical one around here, but anyways...I collected when I was a kid, put 'em away and forgot about 'em for 25 years. Have recently rediscovered them, and BOOM! I've kinda become obsessed! I collect just Marvel and DC SA and BA, raw copies mostly. Good times had by me!

COOL!!! Favorite artist, favorite run????

Good grief!

lol Now it's blackmail is it. What a red letter evening. Ladies and gentlemen, Doctor Watson. :golfclap:

:acclaim: You Buckeye turd.