• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail Art Day, Part 2 - An even better Tony Moore Walking Dead Page!!!

16 posts in this topic

I'm extremely fortunate to have been able to purchase this page from the very first issue of the Walking Dead.

It is, without a doubt, the best piece in my collection, and I just can't stop staring at it! :cloud9:

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

WOW! You are becoming quite the OA collector, aren't you? ;)

That is a KILLER page! Congrats! (worship)

Love the closeup of the zombie with his lip smashed up on the fence and his tongue sticking through trying to "taste" his food! lol

Thanks Chris and Jay! :banana:

Love the closeup of the zombie with his lip smashed up on the fence and his tongue sticking through trying to "taste" his food!
That's absolutely one of my favorite things about this page! (thumbs u

where did you score that? Nice page, hope you didn't buy it from tony lol

Thanks Anthony! Nope, I didn't buy it from Tony....I was able to pry it away from the same person I picked up the other Tony Moore Walking Dead page from. He was going to list it on ebay, but I made him an offer, and was lucky that he took it :grin:

Damn Ash, you're cleaning up here! Congrats again :headbang:

Any framing plans?

-Bob

Thanks Bob! :headbang:

Yes, I'm definitely going to frame this beauty along with the actual printed page from the first issue. I want to go all out with nice matting and museum glass as well, but I need to put some cash together first...

--Steve (thumbs u

Damn Ash, you're cleaning up here! Congrats again :headbang:

Any framing plans?

-Bob

Thanks Bob! :headbang:

Yes, I'm definitely going to frame this beauty along with the actual printed page from the first issue. I want to go all out with nice matting and museum glass as well, but I need to put some cash together first...

--Steve (thumbs u

:luhv:

This will look incredible!

-Bob