• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supergirl #75 CGC SS by Helen Slater and Laura Vandervoot

22 posts in this topic

-----------------------ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD----------------------------------------------------

I just got my grades for books submitted at the FX show in Orlando

I submitted two Supergirl #75's signed by Helen Slater and Laura Vandervoot.

Helen added "original supergirl" under her name and Laura in turn wrote "supergirl".

Both Helen and Laura said they had never signed this book before and thought it was a really cool idea. (Lauras boyfried aka luckiest man alive asked me where he could get one)

This was a one in a lifetime opportunity to get both of these women in one room together and have them sign a book and get it CGC SS.

Supergirl 75 was the first time both supergirls met each other and to my knowledge these are the ONLY two SS with both supergirls signatures. CGC only shows one other SS book in the census.

I am selling my undercopy which is a 8.5.

I am asking $100 which I believe is a bargin since I paid $25 for each autograph and $27 for grading as well as shipping.

If your interested please PM me. I will have a pic of the book in about a week.

For those who are curious the other copy graded a 9.2 and is not for sale.

Cool, yeah I would not take any money until I have them inhand just to assure that nothing happens to them in transit from CGC to my home. Please PM me your info and I will send you a PM with my address when I recieve them and I will send out when I recieve payment.

Pirate, I thought you would have jumped on this book since you were looking for celebrity autographs a week ago.

I collect photo covers/mags mainly and have a vandervoort mag on the way from my good buddy jonjesper. I thought about it, but the cover isn't a fav of mine.

Pirate, I thought you would have jumped on this book since you were looking for celebrity autographs a week ago.

I collect photo covers/mags mainly and have a vandervoort mag on the way from my good buddy jonjesper. I thought about it, but the cover isn't a fav of mine.

Cover is a little lacking.....but there's enough pics of these ladies on the internet. :cloud9:

Cover is a little lacking.....but there's enough pics of these ladies on the internet. :cloud9:

You can put one on the inside cover :hi: