• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Not if someone says it to you while you buy some fried chicken and dirty rice.

(shrug)

Don't get me started on that Canadian accent y'all got, Roy. The way you guys pronounce those "out" words, like about. Not to mention that infernal "eh."

All the US girls love 'em though.

lol

BTW, I've got tons of family and friends all over the US with every type of drawl you can imagine. You s'uthe'n fried are ok in my books.

There is nothing wrong with the word "y'all." (tsk)
:applause:

I'm glad you chimed in.

If you people think Tennessee accents are bad, then wait until you hear the folks from Mississippi. lol

I was shocked when 1 of my girls announced "you guys" one day after we moved. I quickly corrected her. My wife is from the South and southern accents on women are sexy. :cloud9:

Don't read much of the posts, do y'all? I didn't diss it, matter of fact i started with a laugh and a "That's fine....".

Wingtard. :P

Don't read much of the posts, do y'all? I didn't diss it, matter of fact i started with a laugh and a "That's fine....".

Don't screw with me, Yankee. I can have you deep fried in a heart beat. :sumo:

Don't screw with me, Yankee. I can have you deep fired in a heart beat. :sumo:

Fired from what? Being a single child house husband who does nothing but sit around all day making stuff up? Fire away!

Fired from what? Being a single child house husband who does nothing but sit around all day making stuff up? Fire away!

Fixed his post.

Don't screw with me, Yankee. I can have you deep fired in a heart beat. :sumo:

lol Lemur Rants . . . :luhv:

My post was correct. You monkeyed with it. (tsk)

My post was correct. You monkeyed with it. (tsk)

meh

I spend a day working, and come back to see that all h@ll has broken loose here! Can somebody please give me the cliff notes version? :gossip:

Goonchild was exposed for having numerous shills, that are listed in the thread title, and was a complete *spoon* to Red Hook.

Langur and his blueboy shill showed up and started hurling insults at Nik.

That's about it.

:busy: