• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Get that 400 pt book and sit on it until you hit the 5K post count. Easy.

Yeah but I will hit 5k posts in the next few days...I have nothing subbed and the books I'm getting won't be for about a month or so - when I get those, however, I should be at about 7000 points in the Registry :acclaim: The few books I am getting here in the next week will only be around 200 or so points total...

hm

I DO need to sell some raw books so I can sub a few I have on hand.... maybe get a couple of them on an express tier...I could make it then maybe hm

I can lend you one or two.

REALLY?

(I know, I know....NO! - NOT REALLY!)

Get that 400 pt book and sit on it until you hit the 5K post count. Easy.

Yeah but I will hit 5k posts in the next few days...I have nothing subbed and the books I'm getting won't be for about a month or so - when I get those, however, I should be at about 7000 points in the Registry :acclaim: The few books I am getting here in the next week will only be around 200 or so points total...

hm

I DO need to sell some raw books so I can sub a few I have on hand.... maybe get a couple of them on an express tier...I could make it then maybe hm

I can lend you one or two.

REALLY?

(I know, I know....NO! - NOT REALLY!)

Yes, really.

You do realize that most of us consider Nik a rock of honesty and integrity. Just thought I'd point that out 'cause you're going to get zero traction from this approach.

Your opinion means nothing coming from somebody who has no problem speaking on subjects that he has not a clue. You are still sucking up to a show because of personal relationships with boardies and nothing to do with the facts involving the shows themselves. No children I take it or a one child house husband most likely.

His statement is a bald faced lie. I called Jimmy. Ask anybody who knows me if I am the type to biltch and moan about Nik answering posts. If I had that much of a problem I would pick up the phone and call Nik. Or I would go to the "other" show and speak to him like a man about being such a spoon in having to answer a smiley with a stupid, mean remark. Are you infatuated with me? Jimmy's not enough man for you?

I could care less if Nik answers my posts. The problem is that he can not do it without provoking trouble every time and today is no exception.

By the way:

This is for the couple of sicko cyberstalkers who make sure that the board is circulated for maximum effect.

1. I don't care.

2. Do you just enjoy being miserable or is it sexual?

3. If it is sexual it will go nice with the boards overabundant -eroticism.

:):):)

Oh yeah. to the Mods. I said speak to Nik. No more lies about physical threats this time. Read the words written.

Have a nice night and God bless.

No children I take it or a one child house husband most likely

Jeezus Dave, not this mess again. doh!

Why is it everything you disagree with is made up by one child house hold husbands who sit around with nothing better to do than make up stuff?

You claim to only state "facts" when, in fact,

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means".

Why is it everything you disagree with made up by one child house hold husbands who sit around with nothing better to do than make up stuff?

Why? Because he's out of material and he knows it? (shrug)

You do realize that most of us consider Nik a rock of honesty and integrity. Just thought I'd point that out 'cause you're going to get zero traction from this approach.

Your opinion means nothing coming from somebody who has no problem speaking on subjects that he has not a clue. You are still sucking up to a show because of personal relationships with boardies and nothing to do with the facts involving the shows themselves. No children I take it or a one child house husband most likely.

His statement is a bald faced lie. I called Jimmy. Ask anybody who knows me if I am the type to biltch and moan about Nik answering posts. If I had that much of a problem I would pick up the phone and call Nik. Or I would go to the "other" show and speak to him like a man about being such a spoon in having to anwer a smiley with a stupid, mean remark. Are you infatuated with me? Jimmy's not enough man for you?

I could care less if Nik answers my posts. The problem is that he can not do it without provoking trouble every time and today is no exception.

By the way:

This is for the couple of sicko cyberstalkers who make sure that the board is circulated for maximum effect.

1. I don't care.

2. Do you just enjoy being miserable or is it sexual?

First of all, since our last little flair up, I have not responded to you or posted in any of your threads. I was warned by the Mods and kept my word. I have not mentioned your name in any of my posts.

For some reason you threw out my name in one of your Boston con threads about how I am welcomed to your show, in which I said nothing.

Today you responded to me again, and wanting to make some ridiculous bets once again about proof and lies.

So lets see know, I have said nothing or responded to your posts before today but I am infatuated with you?

Just one easy question.

Did you or did you not call Jim and ask him to tell me to keep away from you before you make my life miserable, or something very close to that?

Oh and BTW, that little remark you made in your Boston thread about checking for adam apples was very tongue in cheek and another low blow at Jim.

Why is it everything you disagree with is made up by one child house hold husbands who sit around with nothing better to do than make up stuff?

I think it basically boils down to........ he talks a complete load of bollocks.

3. If it is sexual it will go nice with the boards overabundant -eroticism.

Paging Dr. Freud. Paging Dr. Freud.

10884.jpg

Talk about being -phobic doh!

Wow, we definitely got two for the price of one in this thread. Way to go, Shonuff! :screwy:

Good point! This thread should be pinned as a Model Of Efficiency.

I think it basically boils down to........ he talks a complete load of bollocks.

^^

Wow, we definitely got two for the price of one in this thread. Way to go, Shonuff! :screwy:

The Goonchild thing was entertaining :) but Langur's load of got boring months ago.