• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

I spend a day working, and come back to see that all h@ll has broken loose here! Can somebody please give me the cliff notes version? :gossip:

Goonchild was exposed for having numerous shills, that are listed in the thread title, and was a complete *spoon* to Red Hook.

Langur and his blueboy shill showed up and started hurling insults at Nik.

That's about it.

:busy:

hm I thought blueboyph might have been a shill for someone else :shrug:

wow. you leave for a week and come back to this. i mean, i didn't really know goodchild too much, but i always saw his replies in the "this week in your collection" thread, and nothing ever would have made me feel he would have shills and implode like this.

I spend a day working, and come back to see that all h@ll has broken loose here! Can somebody please give me the cliff notes version? :gossip:

Goonchild was exposed for having numerous shills, that are listed in the thread title, and was a complete *spoon* to Red Hook.

That's about it.

Doesn't a shill have to be a concurrent ID, not simply a new one.

Thats how the Mod's differentiate them, from one guy, one account. Still it says something about the guy, just not a shill, sorry.

That's about it.

Thats how the Mod's differentiate them, from one guy, one account. Still it says something about the guy, just not a shill, sorry.

Then why was King of Batch banned for being a shill, when we all new it was Lexx?

That's about it.

Then why was King of Batch banned for being a shill, when we all new it was Lexx?

Priors (shrug)

If Goon has gone through 3-4-5 ID's and not once been pulled, thats got to point to some method to the mod madness.

That's about it.

Priors (shrug)

If Goon has gone through 3-4-5 ID's and not once been pulled, thats got to point to some method to the mod madness.

Now, that's just crazy talk. :screwy:

If you look under the User List..... you will not find Alex DeLarge or ECX7Collection listed which is quite odd. You can find Thomas's posts under those names if you use the search option and type in those names.

That's about it.

Priors (shrug)

Now, that's just crazy talk. :screwy:

Or more commonly known as 'a figure of speach'.

that little remark you made in your Boston thread about checking for adam apples was very tongue in cheek and another low blow at Jim.

You are wrong once again.

You can not even take a joke.

A. After my last show you insinuated that you had seen me in a suit.

B. I joked that you must have been in disguise. Ha ha.

C. The joke is that in case you came dressed as a women I was going to check for adams apples and see if I could spot you.

Nothing to do with Jimmy at all. I have never had a problem with him personally and still don't. The same folks who could not follow a few simple convention rules now run a convention and are in charge of enforcing convention rules.

I can not even figure out how you went from adams apples to me ragging on Jimmy.

You are really working hard to stir up the hoi polloi.

The bets that I knew you would not take were because you state things as facts but will not back up your convictions with anything. Just a lot of hollow words.

Have a nice day.

C. The joke is that in case you came dressed as a women I was going to check for adams apples and see if I could spot you.

Nothing to do with Jimmy at all. I have never had a problem with him personally and still don't. The same folks who could not follow a few simple convention rules now run a convention and are in charge of enforcing convention rules.

I can not even figure out how you went from adams apples to me ragging on Jimmy.

The bets that I knew you would not take were because you state things as facts but will not back up your convictions with anything. Just a lot of hollow words.

Have a nice day.

First of all, I have not stirred up anything, so lets get this part straight at least.

Why in gods name would I dress as a woman to sneek into your show?

If you really want to spot me, in a month I will be at Jim and Nicks show and not dressed in drag.

Have a nice day also.

Have a nice day.

First of all, I have not stirred up anything, so lets get this part straight at least.

Why in gods name would I dress as a woman to sneek into your show? If you really want to spot me, in a month I will be at Jim and Nicks show and not dressed in drag.

Have a nice day also.

Now that's funny :roflmao:

That's about it.

Nope.

blueboy laughed at goonchild posting red hook being thrown under a bus and red hook make accusations at me. Grow a skin red hook.

blueboy posted a laughing graemlin and was attacked but it was his (her?) fault that red hook and others can not control themselves like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

I don't know nik and did not insult him. I am tired of him twisting the facts.

If you are going to make statements could you cut and paste the posts that they allegedly come from?

Peace and may Allah be with you.

That's about it.

Nope.

blueboy laughed at goonchild posting red hook being thrown under a bus and red hook make accusations at me. Grow a skin red hook.

blueboy posted a laughing graemlin and was attacked but it was his (her?) fault that red hook and others can not control themselves like seagulls in a McDonalds parking lot.

I don't know nik and did not insult him. I am tired of him twisting the facts.

If you are going to make statements could you cut and paste the posts that they allegedly come from?

Peace and may Allah be with you.

Allah.... hm ... must be another of Hook's shills