• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

I sure wish a couple of folks would get obsessed with Hawkeye pedigree books!

There is a 9.6 Green Mask #10 in the C-Link auction that could use some crazy bidding. :wishluck:

I sure wish a couple of folks would get obsessed with Hawkeye pedigree books!

There is a 9.6 Green Mask #10 in the C-Link auction that could use some crazy bidding. :wishluck:

Good luck with that Richard!

I think they already have. It's already coo-coo money. That should burn off some of his shill profits.

Its highly amusing to me that some...I stress some (thanks to all the PMs from friends here) of you losers have nothing better to talk about, like the sad no-life shut-ins that you are, than little 'ol me.

I'm gonna cut you all a break....see who amongst you ladies has a pair?

The FF book on CL is mine.

Money no object.

Am I lying?

Bid against me if you dare.

lol

See you soon with some more tasty GRs :hi:

This is one of my favorite lies the POS squirted out of his shill azz

Is someone gearing up for a big pedigree purchase, perchance?

No.

Just for the record...the madness thats goin on on Comiclink is nowt to do with me.

I have not put a bid in for the FF, nor will I do so.

So the assumption thats its me bidding for it is incorrect on all counts. :)

So you are supposed to have credibility in what world?

Well I'm pretty sure I'm in the real world.

Pretty funny comin' from you a guy who insists on tellin us he's leavin the army, is a comic addict, is movin from one house to another, tries to start a grading thread when a grading competitition is in full flow...insists on the intensely tedious 'Breaking news' sig line...tellin us he's acquired a LG asm 1 or whatever, or his dog's farted, his wife's got a job in Walmart...in general determinedly boring us :censored: less....

To you I say, what you managed to quote is correct.

As yet I have not put a bid in on that book.

I really don't care what you believe, but that is correct....up to now hm

This thread is completely bizarre.....

Thats putting it mildly.....

FUBAR comes to mind...

Doc.

Get your head out your arse, and go back to bein nasty.

I liked you better that way....thats not to say I don't like you now...cos I do.

Live with the stigma :foryou:

And stop pretending to be gay...not that theres anything wrong with that (shrug)

FUBAR comes to mind...

Doc.

I liked you better that way....thats not to say I don't like you now...cos I do.

And stop pretending to be gay...not that theres anything wrong with that (shrug)

I wouldn't pizz up your azz if your guts were on fire, you er.

How's that, jerk off. :foryou:

FUBAR comes to mind...

Doc.

Thats better...hope you feel better for that :cloud9:

FUBAR comes to mind...

Doc.

Thats better...hope you feel better for that :cloud9:

Actually, I do. My only regret is that I called you a jerk off instead of taking a page out of Billy Parker's book and calling you a c*cks*cker. :hi:

Well I'm pretty sure I'm in the real world.

Pretty funny comin' from you a guy who insists on tellin us he's leavin the army, is a comic addict, is movin from one house to another, tries to start a grading thread when a grading competitition is in full flow...insists on the intensely tedious 'Breaking news' sig line...tellin us he's acquired a LG asm 1 or whatever, or his dog's farted, his wife's got a job in Walmart...in general determinedly boring us :censored: less....

To you I say, what you managed to quote is correct.

As yet I have not put a bid in on that book.

I really don't care what you believe, but that is correct....up to now hm

:news: And which of your identities is THIS coming from? lol

This is the best you can do? :roflmao: greggy can't rattle me what makes you think your insignificant azz can? lol

What's so bad about retiring from the Army after 21 years? In my book that's something to be proud of. What have YOU done in your pathetic existence?

Oh that's right, you cut up a book and captilize on a clerical error and pass it off as unrestored, shill your eBay auctions, snipe books from under people you are supposed to have an agreement with, followed by rubbing their noses in it with your sig line...

As far as your feeble attempts at trying to insult me, when did I EVER say I was going to buy a LG ASM 1? :insane: I collect Fantastic Four you halfwit lol

The rest of the krap you just posted doesn't even apply to me... I think you have me mixed up with one of your other identities...

All I did was (again) point out your inconsistencies of what you post..You can use misdirection to try insult me all you want to try to draw attention away from your shady actions, but in the end you a still a loser...

BTW next time you go to insult me, PM greggy for pointers. At least he puts a smile on my face.

Sunday night :gossip:

Vent now before the mods return on Tuesday :o

Is right.

Knock yourself out boys.

Goodnight & God bless.

May your Gods go with you.

Much love.

Tom :angel:

Headshot20Kill.gif

Holy *spoon* thats a bit graphic :sick: