• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Well, after that robust, informative and convincing defense, I'll have no problem bidding on Thomas' future auctions. (thumbs u

I guess when you've been caught shilling your own auctions and then lying to the forum about it, it's surprisingly difficult to come up with a defense at all. (shrug)

I want to congratulate Goonchild in advance for his astute purchase of the GR FF45. ;) Not only will the purchase crush the existing GPA record price, but I hear the Guiness book may be readying an entry for it in their "Insanity" chapter.

I want to congratulate Goonchild in advance for his astute purchase of the GR FF45. ;) Not only will the purchase crush the existing GPA record price, but I hear the Guiness book may be readying an entry for it in their "insanity" chapter.

The bidding isn't over yet :gossip::devil:

I want to congratulate Goonchild in advance for his astute purchase of the GR FF45. ;) Not only will the purchase crush the existing GPA record price, but I hear the Guiness book may be readying an entry for it in their "insanity" chapter.

You thinking of throwing in a last minute snipe? :grin:

Jim

You thinking of throwing in a last minute snipe? :grin:

Jim

innocent0002.gif

I guess I missed some pretty nice entertainment last night. hm I wonder which will happen first?

Will Goon:

A. Leave the boards?

B. Get banned?

There is definately no future for him here.

I want to congratulate Goonchild in advance for his astute purchase of the GR FF45. ;) Not only will the purchase crush the existing GPA record price, but I hear the Guiness book may be readying an entry for it in their "Insanity" chapter.

What's clear to me is the fact that there's obviously been no money left in the budget for his meds.

madhatter.jpg

What's clear to me is the fact that there's obviously been no money left in the budget for his meds.

mad-hatter-2.jpg

:o There's no welfare in the UK? What's he going to do? Maybe we should take up a collection for him. It would be the right thing to do. :grin:

I want to congratulate Goonchild in advance for his astute purchase of the GR FF45.

Hello... is there an echo.

When did Clink join GPA as a contributor... not over Josh's steaming, money pinching, 'I'm in it for the hobby' corpse my dear fellow!

The Clink is the big black hole in GPA being alot more valuable tool in our hobby. It's missing one of the no.2 player in CGC's!!

The sale will be lost in the ether for those not tuned in right now.... :tonofbricks: